Now that you have received this step by step guide and the student pack in pdf, it’s time to build your profile.
- Your profile will appear on our website for you to share and we will also direct it to the coaches.
- An Important step in building your brand is to send us a profile picture.
- This will help enhance a college coach’s understanding of who you are throughout the recruiting process.
Based on our data, college coaches are 3 times more likely to message a student-athlete when they have a profile picture.
Our research suggests that college coaches prefer a headshot that shows your face as opposed to an action shot.
Let’s put a face to your name.
What kind of picture do I use for my profile picture?
- Remember, your profile picture is your first impression of a college coach.
- We recommend that you have a picture on your profile that shows your face so that a coach can identify you on the sidelines.
- We also recommend you are the only person in the picture.
- Head and shoulders picture in SPORT USA sports kit if possible. (UK Only)
- A Plain background or with your sports background.
- In Sports Gear
- If you have questions, please contact your agent, or send a direct email to Operations: email@example.com