Track & Field
I am a hard working team player who is very determined and committed. I have a lot of perseverance and a never give up attitude.
|Track & Field||5k Cross Country 19:06km|
|Track & Field||2k Steeplechase 7:09.33 2km|
|Track & Field||1500m 4:45.60|
- English National Cross Country Championships 2013 – 3rd
- Midlands Cross Country Championships 2013 – 1st
- Midlands Cross Country Championships 2017 – 3rd
- English Schools Cross Country Championships 2014 – 10th
- English Schools Track and Field Championships 1500m 2014 – 10th
- Midlands Cross Country Championships 2016 – 3rd
- English Schools Track and Field Championships 1500m steeplechase 2016 – 7th
I have completed the Duke of Edinburgh Bronze award which involves a 2 day expedition, 6 months of physical activity, 3 months of volunteering which I completed at my local primary school and 3 months of learning a new skill where I learnt how to cook. I also completed National Citizen Service which is a 4 week course involving 1 week of camping and team building activities, 1 week of staying in university accommodation and learning about what student life is about whilst planning for our 3rd and 4th week and 2 weeks of charity work, raising money for our chosen charity which was When You Wish Upon A Star which grants wishes for children with life threatening illnesses. My team raised over £1000 for our charity.